End of Year Post

 Wow, we made it.  I can hardly believe the school year has finished.  It has been a delight teaching Kakano 6.  I would like to thank you all for the support you have given your children through this tricky first year of their schooling life.  

A couple of last things


Link to prizegiving photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/m6F11Fd1ndQEaGaR8

A Reading Log came home today.  Mr MacMillan has loads of amazing prizes for the prize draw next year.  It is very important to keep up with reading with the children this can be them reading or being read to.  Their sunshine classics account is still active. I will add a PDF file of the reading log 


Thank you for the many lovely gifts and kind words. I feel truly blessed. 


I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a peaceful holiday.


Lorraine  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Term 3

Week 11

Week 2